“Miami Superhero “ is committed to your satisfaction. If you have purchased services from Miami Superhero and are unhappy with the service received, you may be eligible for a refund/partial refund if requested before service is provided at your venue.
Refunds of Services:
To be eligible for a refund, the following steps must be taken:
- Refund must be requested in writing by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request of deposit refund must be made within 22 days of the event date
- Request must be made to Miami Superhero immediately, according to the instructions you will receive once contacting email@example.com as directed in step 1.
- The request must be done before the 22nd day of the event. So we can open this time in the schedule for other clients, as determined in Miami Superhero sole, reasonable discretion. Furthermore, in regards to a client filling out the reserve form online here: The cancel fee is the same as mentioned in rule #2, if client cancels within 24 hours of the event, the total amount of the party will be charged to the card on file.
If paying cash for the event – a full refund can be granted if the client requests a refund before service is begun.
The following items are non-refundable as stated at the time of purchase on https://miamisuperhero.com/
Once any of the following started the show:
- Any Costume Character
- Any Little Person
- Any LED robot
- Any Dancer
- Any Add-On
- Any Impersonator
Miami Superhero is committed to its consumers, and while we stand by our policy as written above, we also want to understand how we can resolve the dissatisfaction and better understand how we can serve you. Please contact Miami Superhero at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions related to our policy, or simply to let us know how we can help.
4874 SW 142 Place, Miami
FL, Miami Superhero 33175
(786) 220-5686 or (954) 239-7244